1. You need to connect to STEROID your Binance account via the API. If you do not know how to do this, read this article. If you don't know how to create API key, read this article. The algorithm works only on Binance. Therefore, if your funds are on another exchange - transfer them to Binance.
The base currency of the algorithm is Bitcoin (BTC). So, the algorithm is aimed at increasing BTC. Since we believe in Bitcoin. We believe that it's rate will be very high.
So, if you do not have BTC, you need to buy it.
You also have the opportunity to run the algorithm in testing mode. It will trade on the real data, but on a virtual balance. All orders will be displayed in the "My task" tab, where you can analyze the results.
In this case, you do not need to connect your account via the API.
2. Enable two-factor authentication (2FA). This will increase your safety. Read here how to do it.
3. Decide how many BTC you are going to allocate to the algorithm. The minimum allowable amount is 0.02 BTC. Unfortunately, the algorithm can not work correctly with smaller amounts due to limitations of the Binance exchange on the minimum trade size.
4. Enter this amount in the appropriate field. One very important condition:
DO NOT MAKE ANY MANIPULATIONS WITH THE ALLOTTED DEPOSIT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHILE AUTOTRADING MODE IS ENABLED!
When the the autotrading mode is enabled, it is strictly forbidden to withdraw and trade the allotted deposit by your own. If you want to fix profits, you must stop the algorithm (except the profit that the algorithm does not touch [see the percent of reinvestment below]). And only after being sure that the algorithm is disabled, you can make transactions. If you ignore this warning and open or close trades by yourself or make withdrawal of funds while the algorithm is enabled, you can suffer great losses! However, you can close trades opened by the algorithm by yourself in the tab "My tasks". But we do not recommend to do it.
5. Decide what percentage of reinvestment you want to choose. What is your appetite for risk? It is described in details in this article. Enter this percentage in the appropriate field.
6. Take profit, stop loss and trailing are set for the entire trading session.
If you uncheck all fields, the algorithm works until you stop it.
If you specify 15 in the field "Take profit", the bot stops and notifies you via Telegram when 15% are earned. Similarly with stop loss. If you want to set trailing, you need to put a tick in the field "Stop loss". Read more about what trailing is in this article. The difference is that the trailing works for the entire trading session here.
So, if you want to set a trailing, but do not want to set a stop loss, then in the field "Stop loss", set the value to -99.9.
7. Click "Save and launch".
8. Control your BNB balance. Read more in this article.
You can track trades in the "My tasks" tab or you can go to the session statistics and click on the orange number of trades.
The trading statistics is available in the "Autotrading" tab.