Go to Binance
Log in or create a new account on https://www.binance.com/.
You should open futures account first
You can't create API for futures before you have an active futures account.
- Switch to futures on Binance.
- Open the futures account.
- Create a new API key
1. After logging into the Binance account, click [API Management] in the user center drop-down box. After entering the API management page, set an API key (ie API name), and click [Create].
* Security Tip: Before creating the API, you need to bind the secondary authentication.
2. Fill in the “Google Authentication Code” or “SMS Authentication Code” to confirm API Key creation for your account.
3. Once you have passed the 2FA Authentication, the system will send a confirmation email to the email address of your Binance account Please click on the【Confirm Create】button to confirm a new API key creation.
4. Click [confirm create] in the email.
5. Remember to store your Secret Key somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Due to security reasons, please do not share this key with anyone. (If you forget the Secret Key, you will need to delete the API then re-create a new one.)
Edit the key
Just after you've created the key, click "Edit restrictions."
Check "Enable Future"
Connect Binance Futures to STEROID
Don't modify other settings.
Open your STEROID account https://dashboard.steroid.one/ in another tab of your browser (you need to log in to the service).
You will find yourself in the section for setting up access to the exchange, here you need to specify the API keys of the exchange Binance Futures, which you have prepared above. Go to the exchange and copy the keys, then paste into the fields STEROID: API key = API key, API Secret = Secret key and press "Save".
If the connection has been successful, it will be displayed in the exchange table, and in the upper right corner you will see the exchange balance in BTC and US dollars.