To connect an exchange account, you need to:
1. Log in to your account at: https://dashboard.steroid.one/auth
2. Select "My exchanges" from the menu.
3. Select the exchange you want to connect.
4. Paste in the fields "API Key" and "API Secret" enter the data obtained when creating the API key on the exchange and click "Save". If you do not know how to create the API key, see the links on the left. There is a detailed instruction for each exchange.
5. Ready. Now you can trade on the exchange via STEROID.
Each user can work with 1 account only for each exchange. So you can work with 3 accounts. If you want, for example, to connect 2 different Binance accounts, you need to register a new user in STEROID.
If you want to delete the exchange for some reason - click on "Remove" to do this.
After that, you will need to confirm the action.
Note! When removing the exchange, all open transactions (if any) will remain "hanging". Open tasks will not be completed.
However, if after removal you add a new API key from the same account, the open tasks will remain active except for those that could have been executed when the API was missing.
For example, you add task to buy 1 LTC for $100 and set Take Profit at $110. LTC is bought for $100 and after that you remove the API key. After that, the LTC price reaches $110, but since the API key is missing, our service can not make a trade.
After that, you add a new API key to the same account that you connected earlier. The LTC price returns to $100, but the selling has not happened. LTC will remain on your balance and there will be no tasks for its further selling. You will have to to sell LTC by yourself if there is such a need.