Percent of exchange deposit for bot is the size of the used exchange deposit for the bot.
If you have 1 BTC on the exchange and you set the value to 50 in this field, then max amount for trading will be 0.5 BTC. If set to 100, then 1 BTC will be used.
Deposit percentage for the task is the size of the default deposit for each new task.
You can change the percentage while adding a new task. If you specified "30" in the field "Deposit percentage for the task", 30% of the total available deposit (specified in the field "Percent of exchange deposit for bot") will be used in each new task by default.
Choose a convenient time zone for you. It affects the time displayed in purchases and sales, which is indicated in the "Task List" page.
Strategies testing mode.
Described in details in this article.
For the new settings to come into force do not forget to click on the "Save" button.
Steroid bot sends you notifications of all started and closed trades. There is no need to sit in front of the screen constantly or update the page.
In order to connect STEROID BOT to your account, you need to:
- Follow the link: https://t.me/SteroidOneBot
- Press "Start"
- Copy received code
- Insert the code in the field and click "Connect"
2FA (two-factor authentication).
We strongly recommend you to enable two-factor authentication(2FA). This ensures more effective protection of your account from unauthorized access. When you log in, in addition to the password, you will also need to enter a 6-digit code.
To enable 2FA you need to do the following:
1. Install the application for generating 2-step verification codes, such as Google Authenticator, on your mobile phone.
2. Click on the "Enable" button.
3. Enter your password.
4. Open the application on the phone, click on the plus in the upper right corner (add an account) and scan the QR code that issued Steroid or enter the code manually.
5. Save the secret key in a safe place and hide it where no one else but you can find it. It may be needed to restore the lost 2FA.
6. Enter the code that appeared on the phone screen and click "Confirm".
Every 30 seconds a random 6-digit code is generated. You need to enter this code when logging in. Each code is valid only once, only for the first correct input. Thus, if you have already entered it and you for some reason need to enter the 2FA code again - wait for the generation of the new one, otherwise you will get an error.
In order to change the password you need:
1. Enter the current password.
2. Enter the new password 2 times.
3. Click on "Change Password".
4. Save the new password in a safe place.